Steve speaks to all kinds of groups about all kinds of things. He’s also been teaching psychology at the doctoral level for a long time, so he’s pretty good at talking about all things mental health.
Want a sample?
This is Steve talking to Premier Christian Radio in London. It was early afternoon in London, so that meant pre-dawn for Steve in California. He started off a little groggy, but once the caffiene kicked in, it became one of his favorite radio interviews of all time.
Here’s a short list of topics:
- Anything related to mental health, tailored to your group.
- Authentic Dating for Christians
- Sexuality for Christians
- Sexuality for Adolescents and Parents of Adolescents
- Attention Deficit Disorder: The Blessing that Became A Curse - How to Manage ADHD and Uncover Hidden Gifts
- The Authentic Job Interview: Getting the Right Job and Avoiding the Wrong One (Steve trains students at Fuller in interviewing for jobs).
- God, Sexuality, and The History of Rock and Roll (Steve has never given this talk, but he’s dying to and he’ll do it for free).